The EXO-6 Geordi La Forge 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
• Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 28 cm tall.
• Realistic Portrait: Sculpted by top artists, this is a faithful likeness of Levar Burton in his role as Geordi and is specially hand-painted. The visor is removeable.
• Starfleet Duty Uniform: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform matches the pattern and color of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale. Magnets are sewn into the uniform so the holsters for the tricorder and phaser can be attached. An authentically scaled communicator badge is permanently affixed to the tunic.
• Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original movie footwear.
• Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure. Two different inserts for the floor of the base can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
• Multiple hands for holding accessories and various poses.
o Left and right relaxed hands.
o Left and right fist hands.
o Left hand for the phaser or engineering tools.
o Right hand for the tricorder.
o Com badge hand.
o Clasped hands to recreate his iconic pose.
Lt. Commander La Forge is outfitted with everything needed for a Star Fleet officer. He comes equipped with:
• Type II hand phaser. The phaser can be worn in a black holster that magnetically attaches to the pants.
• TR-580 Tricorder VII: This standard tricorder can be opened or worn in a holster.
• Personal Access Display Device (PADD).
• Engineering tool kit featuring an opening case and 3 tools – an ODN recoupler, interphasic coil spanner, and ODN Scanner.
This fine collectible figure is an excellent rendition of everyone’s favorite engineer and a great addition to your EXO-6 Star Trek™: The Next Generation 1:6-scale figure collection.