The EXO-6 Archer 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
· Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 31 cm tall.
· Realistic Portrait: Archer’s portrait is lovingly rendered by top artists, with an excellent likeness of Scott Bakula. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
· Starfleet Duty Uniform Jumpsuit: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform matches the pattern, and color of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale. The phase pistol holster attaches to a strap on the leg of the jumpsuit. Captain rank pips are permanently affixed on the right shoulder of the jumpsuit.
· Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original series footwear.
· Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure.
· Hands: Six hands to display the various accessories.
· Porthos: A 1/6 non-articulated figure of Archer’s beagle companion.
Captain Archer is outfitted with everything needed for a Star Fleet officer. He comes equipped with:
• Phase-pistol. The phaser can be worn in a black holster that hooks onto the jumpsuit.
• Scanner: The precursor to the tricorder, the scanner has two tops so it can be displayed opened or closed.
• Communicator: The early communicator with a flip top antenna.
This fine collectible figure is a perfect rendition of the first Enterprise captain in the history of Starfleet and a great addition to your EXO-6 Star Trek™ 1:6-scale figure collection.