The EXO-6 Michael Burnham 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
• Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 28 cm tall.
• Realistic Portrait: Michael’s portrait is lovingly rendered by top artists, with an excellent likeness of Sonequa Martin-Green. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
• Duty Uniform: Meticulously researched, this outfit matches the pattern and color of the original, recreated in 1:6 scale. Details are printed directly on the outfit to better replicate the costume. A belt is included so she can wear the holsters for the tricorder, phaser and communicator. This belt is the “on-board” utility belt and phaser holster as seen in the episode “Magic to Make the Sanest Man Go Mad.” Her boots replicate the ones used in the original costume.
• Hands: A total of eleven interchangeable hands are included so she can be displayed holding the communicator, tricorder, the Type II phaser and Phaser rifle. Also the Vulcan salute and neck pinch hands reflect her Vulcan upbringing.
• Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the Discovery transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure.
• Autograph card: An informational card that can used to get an autograph from the performer and displayed with your figure.
Michael is outfitted with the latest in 23rd century technology. The props from Star Trek: Discovery are more complicated than those from any other Star Trek show. The EXO-6 phaser rifle is only 3 inches long but includes over 30 parts. She comes equipped with:
• Type II hand phaser. The phaser can be worn in a holster that slides on to the belt. A Type I phaser magnetically attaches to the hand grip and can be removed.
• Tricorder: This standard tricorder has a removeable medical scanner and can be worn in a holster on the belt.
• Phaser rifle: As used on Star Trek: Discovery with flip up front hand grip and extendable stock.
• Communicator: With flip top grid and can be worn in a holster on the belt.
This fine museum quality collectible figure will be a great addition to your EXO-6 Star Trek collection or an excellent place to start collecting characters from the newer iterations of Star Trek.