This version of Saavik was designed for the die-hard Star Trek fan, the Regular One version includes:
• Newly developed Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 28 cm tall.
• A Realistic Portrait: Lovingly rendered by a top artist, the head sculpt is an excellent original portrait of Kirstie Alley as Saavik with an authentic, hand-painted likeness.
• Starfleet “Monster Maroon” Duty Uniform: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform with removeable tunic matches the pattern, and color of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale. Diecast pieces make up various accents on the uniform including the main chest badge.
• Starfleet Field Jacket: The most complex and detailed piece of Star Trek costuming ever created, this field jacket was worn by Saavik and other crew members when they beamed off the Enterprise to investigate the disappearance of the Genesis device. It features opening pockets, diecast parts and a working zipper.
• Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original movie footwear.
• Display Base: A hexagonal display base representing the Enterprise refit transporter was specifically created for The Wrath of Khan characters.
• Heavy Duty Tricorder: Only seen in The Wrath of Khan this version of the tricorder is a large scanner used by Saavik on Regula One. A strap allows her to hang it from her shoulder.
• Phaser: Hand phaser can be carried in the side pocket of the field jacket.
• Communicator: A new style of communicator with flip top antenna grid, only seen in Wrath of Khan.
• Multiple hands: Including the “Live Long and Prosper” gesture, and hands shaped to hold her accessories.
• Display Base: A unique display base sculpted to replicate the lens look of the Refit Enterprise transporter.