The EXO-6 Data 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure includes:
• Fully Articulated Body: More than 30 points of articulation allow the figure to be displayed in multiple dynamic poses, approximately 30 cm tall.
• Realistic Portrait: Lovingly rendered by a top artist, this is an excellent likeness of Brent Spiner in his role as Data. Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted.
• Starfleet Duty Uniform: Meticulously researched, this duty uniform matches the pattern, and color of the original costume recreated in 1:6 scale. Magnets are sewn into the uniform so the holsters for the tricorder and phaser can be attached. An authentically scaled communicator badge is permanently affixed to the tunic.
• Boots: Soft plastic boots sculpted to match the cut and style of the original movie footwear.
• Four different interchangeable hands for holding his accessories.
o Left and right relaxed hands.
o Left hand for the phaser.
o Right hand for the tricorder.
• Display Base: A hexagonal display base featuring the transporter pad will provide additional support for the figure. Two different inserts for the floor of the base can represent the transporter pad or the center of the transporter array.
Lt. Commander Data is outfitted with everything needed for a Star Fleet officer. He comes equipped with:
• Type II hand phaser. The phaser can be worn in a black holster that magnetically attaches to the jumpsuit.
• TR-580 Tricorder VII: This standard tricorder can be opened or worn in a holster.
This fine collectible figure is an excellent rendition of everyone’s favorite android and a great start to your EXO-6 Star Trek™: The Next Generation 1:6-scale figure collection.